Nether Spawn Help

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by musicislove, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicislove

musicislove New Member

So apparently, every time I die in the nether, the place it respawns me, high in the air for some reason. So after I respawn I always die from falling from a high place. The thing is after I die it asks me either if I want to respawn and die again repeatedly after every respawn or go to the title menu. Although if you click on going to the title menu, and then go back to the game, it brings you back to you being dead, which it gives you those two choices of respawning only to die again or go to the menu, which is almost impossible to get out of. Don't know how I managed to finally get out of it twice, but I lost all my stuff. because I couldn't get out of the almost impossible loop of death on time.

Can someone please fix this glitch, not just for me, but also for the other players as well? Thx! Much Appreciated.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Oh for crying out loud! You should be respawning in the main world and I have no idea why that's not happening. Give me a few minutes.

#BlameTowny

3. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

"Fixed"

Mietm likes this.
  4. Mietm

Mietm Member VIP

Last time this happened, before Erik had gotten to it, we ended up building a big platform at 0,0 in the Nether to "catch" people who were re-spawning, and then stairs to lead them back down to ground level. In case this bug pops up again...

Joseph likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.