ShadeCrest a Minecraft Community Promo - The Experience

Discussion in 'Minecraft Discussions' started by bkoch5, Nov 30, 2014.

?

Like the video?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Indifferent

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

After a day of editing this video, and a night full of hot tea recording all of this. I finally finished my redemption to my first ShadeCrest promo. I hope that we can use this to help spread the word of the wonderful community that is known to me, as ShadeCrest.

I also have to personally thank Halucination for staying up late with me while I recorded, and rerecorded scene after lovely scene xD. Also another thanks is due to ndvenckus1 for giving me some ideas, and what I needed to have in this video.

I hope you will enjoy it! (best to watch in HD ;) )

2. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

If you missed the first Server Promo that I made here it is:

3. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah I like. Nicely done. My only criticism would be maybe some of the fly-arounds could be a bit more leisurely as it was hard to make things out with some of the rapid panning.

msladydeath likes this.
  4. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

The video is supposed to go quickly, to keep the video a watchable under 2 minutes, the scenes had to go really fast. Also the video is mainly just supposed to imprint a feeling of good "vibes" so to speak. But I thank you for the feed back! If I make another anytime soon, I will take this into consideration!

5. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

The only complaint I have that I neglected to mention to you is that the scrolling text at the end is very difficult to read, but all of that information can be put in the description anyway. Besides that, I love the video :)

bkoch5 likes this.
  6. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

I'll add it to the description now!

7. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

I think the rest of you guys are being a little too polite on the matter :p It's brilliant! An absolute work of perfection!

ndvenckus1, StephenP67 and bkoch5 like this.
  8. bkoch5

bkoch5 Active Member VIP

:):D:):D:):D:):D:)

9. N2Mining

N2Mining Member VIP

Well done.

bkoch5 likes this.
  10. Mega_Spud

Mega_Spud Active Member VIP

Woo another great vid!

I think the pan shots would be nice slowed down a bit too, even if they were shorter clips.

Great job though :D

bkoch5 likes this.
  11. GingerSwan

GingerSwan Active Member VIP

12. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Noticed that the shadecrest page on planet minecraft didn't have a trailer. This is the best I could find after looking around, not too old either. Anyone else want this up?