Grab Your PvP Gear . . . The Arcadian War Is Back!

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by ndvenckus1, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Hez

Hez Member

I'm not much of a PVP person but wat the heck right? Everyone else I know is joinin so COUNT ME IN AND FEEL THE WRATH OF MY UNDEFEATED BOW! :cool:

2. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

*whispers* hez lets have all of our town as a team

3. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I think every contestant is a team, but I may be wrong.

4. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

If you are not actively defending, all the attackers will be working together collectively. Working in small tactical groups is an efficient way to go though.

5. TheTechGeek245

presdo

6. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

So like an army has squads?

7. TheTechGeek245

correct it looks like the three who entered and maybe derpy567 will represent siliconia and we are used to working together so maybe one of us wont die

8. Hez

Hez Member

I like it Tech! Different tactical groups working together for a common goal! We could have like defending an attackin units put in different places to get optimum success! Perfect :)

9. TheTechGeek245

this war is the saturday after my state testing so it will be a reward for my hard effort
    EDIT: wish me luck on the writing test ;)

10. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

It seems I cannot attend due to family complications, but I am still willing to help anyone who needs some training or even is short on armor. Thanks for bringing this back, and I hope to attend the next one, if there is.

Hez, ZPWR22 and ndvenckus1 like this.
  11. TheTechGeek245

i am short on armor due to me not having time to enchant because of studying for state testing the same week of the war and other household repairs that im doing right now

12. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

no worries ,tech, I'll get u some Prot iv books.

13. TheTechGeek245

thanks friend i got the diamonds but not the time
    (sound familiar?)

14. Hez

Hez Member

La ya same here... School and a GPA of 4.0 pays a toll on time.:(

15. crazyboy162

I think I have a full prot iv suit lying around, so if someone needs it, I'd love to make your odds of survival better in the war. Also, a tactic I always used in the old wars, have a secret squad comprised of people loaded on almost nothing but a sword, and loot the city stealthily. :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  16. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Just making sure, but you realize that enderpearls and invisibility potions are prohibited, right?

17. crazyboy162

I understand, I don't believe invisibility potions were even implemented yet. :)

Random0ne likes this.
  18. aarondang

aarondang Active Member

Um, I am not added on the list but I did say I was joining while I was on the server

thechooosen1 likes this.
  19. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I'll add you right now, sorry about that :p

Also, if you haven't already, go to "/Warp Arcadia" in-game and explore the town! You won't know where you're going during the war otherwise. There is a beacon placed on top of the town spawn where the treasure will be. Plan your attack routes!

20. Hez

Hez Member

Could I have it if I could that'd be sooooo awesome Of u!