New community build.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by A360P, Jun 8, 2013.

?

Theme choices

1. Fantasy (dragons and stuff)

18.2%
  2. Modern (city most likely, maybe going towards futuristic?)

60.6%
  3. Sea (ships and organics, other water structures)

12.1%
  4. Jungle (tribal, maybe a war scene)

9.1%
  1. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

So, it has been too long since we last had a community build so why not organise another? This thread will be to see who would be interested in such a project as well as brainstorming ideas for the project.

Once a general theme has been decided on (please vote in the poll) I will make the terrain for the project and begin the layout. This is as much information as I can really give right now, since I want it to be heavily community designed and planned. I look forward to hearing your ideas!

Also, the project may well go on PMC and anyone who helps will be given credit and links to their PMC pages/YouTube accounts (or other).

Any other theme ideas are welcome in the comments section, I'll go by likes in those cases.

2. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

lol... I voted modern for myself, but I know 360 and the crew want ships (which are nice) but I will build for whatever style is agreed upon <3

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  3. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Sounds good, I'd love to be part of one, I voted for sea but I will do any of them.

4. TehRawB

TehRawB Active Member Creative Architect

i vote DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!

hywzerboydy likes this.
  5. hywzerboydy

So, when are we doing this?

6. ECompany101

ECompany101 New Member Creative Architect

Voted modern ^^

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I don't generally help with this kind of stuff, but I think it'd be cool to :p I voted fantasy, because it's not a building style that's used very often. When I imagine fantasy, I don't just see dragons and organics, but also tons of crazy colors and shapes that you never see in a normal build. If we don't go for fantasy, I think futuristic would also imply some of these uncommon shapes.

8. A360P

Well, looking at the votes, modern comes first with fantasy not all that far behind. What we could do is a hybrid of those two styles. Like ndv said, it could be more futuristic than modern. How do you guys feel about that? If you like it I'll start making arrangements for the go ahead.

DeeeezNutz likes this.
  9. ECompany101

ECompany101 New Member Creative Architect

Yeah sure, exams slowing down now, would be able to come on more. But not at all on the week starting 24th June. Army Insight course ^^

10. kmpurplekat

kmpurplekat Active Member VIP

Who can help?

11. DeeeezNutz

DeeeezNutz Member

I would be able to help. A lot. I mean A LOT. Also Modern/Futuristic is/has been my favorite and more proficient build style.

12. kmpurplekat

like what ranks can help?

13. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

I'd love to help.

14. hywzerboydy

I guess builder I and up

15. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

I would love to help build!!!

16. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

The only type of build im good at is modern XD i will help if its that (otherwise I will just copy everyone else) and I was thinking about making a modern build myself

17. kizzyfazzle

kizzyfazzle Active Member VIP

also i think futuristic/fantasy would be a great idea! Kind of like a si fi show :D

18. Mcdonaldman56

Mcdonaldman56 New Member

19. kmpurplekat

I wanna help

20. A360P

The project is a bit set back atm due to my own bad memory and timing. However, if you guys start working on builds I'll have them moved over once I get back from holiday. Sorry about this :p