so just a kick for me being angry but a kick way too long please read staff

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by mlankowicz, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

Well so i was on the server and I got muted by dynodamon because he told me that he wanted me to use /tell to a person because I was talking to that person so the mute had been over 30 minutes and a while later I've been having greifers/stalkers lately at my house so I saw mastercactus greifing my house and stealing so I tried to tell staff but what do you know I was muted! so I had to keep doing /modreq and I was angry because mastercactus was greifing my house and stealing my stuff so I got kicked no not banned but kicked like a temporary kick but the problem is that i went back on 15 hours later and it still said time for a timeout so my guess is that dynodamon forgot to unkick me and unmute me. So please fix! my in game name is mlankowicz so please please reply and fix thank you!

2. mlankowicz

mlankowicz Member VIP

PLEASE READ AND HELP ME HERE!!! PLEASE!!!! STAFF!!

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Caps and exclamation point spam are definitely going to get you unmuted for sure. Also, it wasn't a kick. If you're kicked, you can immediately go back on. You were most likely temp banned for spamming modreqs which it specifically says in the rules not to do.

4. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

First, this should be in ban appeals. Second, stealing is NOT greifing, greifing is actually taking your house down, and breaking blocks. Third, when you do a modreq, it tells a staff member immediately, and putting more than one will get you banned, because it is very annoying, and spamming it doesn't help. Lastly, I suggest that you put this in ban appeals, in the correct format. While you are at it, go read the rules and the guide again, because it is clear that you don't know what is allowed and what is not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.