Hawkeye tool

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by Hizeron, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

I can use Hawkeye tool just fine, but I cannot view pages other than the first. I tried several variations to view pages other than the first, but it just says that I don't have permission. This is somewhat annoying and I was wondering if someone could give me or everybody permission to view other pages.

This would be nice to have, but I am in no rush. thanks :)

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

yeah i think only admins/mods can view pages past the first idk why
    the perms might be combod with other commands like rollback
    this isnt a problem with the new permission things i think, i believe it was since we got the plugin

3. Hizeron

yea I'm hoping the commands are not combined with other important ones, and I'm hoping that it is just temporarily unavailable. I want it because lately there have been many things I want to check but the info is on a different page because so many people have messed with the block I want to check :-\.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

if its relevant to a grief or something you can get and admin/mod to do it

5. Hizeron

not directly related, I just like knowing what is going on around my home and my trees. I have trees placed around my home for decoration as well as a useful tree farm, but somebody harvested them without replanting. I decided to place a sign in front of each tree saying to replant or be banned, because I don't like my decoratively placed trees being taken. It looks like it is working lol ;D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.