Greene78's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Greene.78, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Greene.78

Greene.78 New Member

What is your IGN?
    Greene78

Why was I banned?

"Important old ban" quoting the actual reason from the forum.

Well, I was banned 2 or 3 years ago I don't remember the exact time. The reason as for the "important old ban" was I attempted to disband DragonForge before I left the server. Many reasons can be taken from this to ban me, one was for trying to disband one of the oldest and largest towns on the server. Also during the attempt I sent money to other small towns which caused lots of problems for the owner max, since he had to then track all the money and get it back and the town back to the original state. A considerably large annoyance it was indeed. The biggest problem IMO was that I broke the owners trust (Max) since I was a moderator. As for anything else, I wasn't involved in any of the bank robberies or capturing the dragon egg so on. I never cheated during my time on the server. I am sympathetic for all of the troubles I caused everyone, since I know it did take some time to repair. Well, thank you for taking time to read my post.

How long is your ban?
    Perma Ban

Why should I be unbanned?
    I would just like to get on and play every once in a while again. Being a full time college student I don't have much time for Minecraft anymore. Just being able to play on an old favorite would be awesome. Like when I played before I won't break the rules or be inconsiderate to any of the players. Also I will never try to disband a town again.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    thechooosen1 likes this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Is anyone going to look at this?

Ellexx likes this.
  3. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

It's up for discussion by staff. I didn't post because it's ultimately not my decision.

4. Ellexx

Ellexx New Member VIP

What long discussion...

thechooosen1 likes this.
  5. Greene.78

Greene.78 New Member

Just curious, did a decision ever be decided?

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

By the looks of it, it's a no. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)